[at-l] Reacting to Ignorance

>The only thing I resent is that we have (and I'll say it again) so-called
>public servants in Washington who are content to let the pharmaceutical
>companies and health insurance carriers rip off the public while millions
>of citizens must depend on charity for whatever health care they get.

OK this rattled me a bit.  Really getting tired of the "evil" drug companies
bullcrap.  They are publicly held companys that are in the business of
enhancing human lives.  They are however businesses with responsibilities to
human stockholders, AKA American Citizens with retirement plans etc.

If anyone REALLY wants to debate this I will be back Sunday night.