[at-l] Update

FurTrappers@webtv.net wrote:

> Finally got me a set of them Frog Toggs in a pretty brown color from
> Cabelas. Keep wanting to jump in the shower with them on just to see how
> good they work!
> (GMC was right, clown pants!!)

Ha! Before the Grand Canyon, I decided to try the shower test wearing only
the pull-over jacket. (Try not to picture this at home... ;-p) In any case,
I backed up to the shower head with my hood on. So far, so good. Then I
turned around and dumped the moveable nozzle right down the front of the
jacket. Oh, well...........

Chocolate