[at-l] Update

MoUrning Listers;
Just thought I'd write into the list, it's been quiet here lately(Ha!)
and let everyone in on whats been happening!
Just read 500+ e-mails in the last two days, was off line for awhile.
Been busy buying some new gear, tax refund time ya know!
Got the Mountain Hardwear Conduit SL bivy to use inside the Nomad and
for inside of shelters. Should help protect the sleeping bag from
picking up condensation and dirty shelter floors. More on the nomad
probs I was having below.
Finally got me a set of them Frog Toggs in a pretty brown color from
Cabelas. Keep wanting to jump in the shower with them on just to see how
good they work!
(GMC was right, clown pants!!)
Bought 3 new poly t-shirts from Cabelas too in gray, their
MTsomethingorother.
Ordered a pair of them fancy zip-off leg nylon pants too, but sending
them back, to baggie for my skinny legs.
Exchanged them for a down jacket on sale!
Hiker babe hunny got me and herself some niffty fleece vests from Sierra
Designs off e-bay. 200wt. Brand new and cheap!
Finally found them knock off tevas at the BIG K, light weight and cheap,
we like cheap!

OK then, about the nomad problems...
Had sent it back to Kurts a few weeks ago to have those new back vents
added and to try and figure out some kind of vent up close to the top.
Well, Kurt called the other day, and told me he was keeping it! Guess he
was serious about messing it up huh! Well, not really, seems he's trying
out a new Nomad design and wants little ole me with the sweating problem
which adds more mosture to the air, thus adding more condensation to
give it a try! So, I says.. cool!

And last, but not least, the knee update. It's still attached to the
leg, better but not healed. Walking is much better, but climbing up and
down mountains is still out. So here's the plan, maybe a late summer
south bound hike from Me. to Ga. or another early spring hike next year.
Just can't seem to get that thru-hike bug to go away! And, believe me,
I've been trying. ;^)

Fur......