[at-l] New Thread FOOD what did you eat?

As penance for losing my cool I offer a new thread especially for
thru hikers.  Why especially thru hikers?  Cause that's one for sure difference
between them and the section hikers.  Getting really really really bored
with their food.
I have a covert reason for asking this.  Hike has a customer who is
thinking of going cold...giving up his stove.  This isn't the first hiker
we have supported that made this choice, but the last time was the
two legged tape worm from last year.  (No fear..he almost took that name
as his Trailname <g>)
Anyway, he had a heck of a time keeping meat on his bones and I'm
wondering if it's the system of going cold or just his anatomy.

So I ask ...what did you eat?   Whether you keep your stove or dumped it,
just what the heck did you eat to get you to the other end?