[at-l] Myers-Briggs Test

Hi all,

I'm back on the list after a sabbatical of several
weeks, so I'll be catching up on AT-L e-mail for a few
days.

I think "Please Understand Me" (and "Please Understand
Me II") is a great book. I think Jung's theory of
personality type, along with the work that Myers and
Briggs did, can be an extremely valuable tool for
understanding other people's behavior, their
motivations, etc. Even if you don't agree with me on
that, it's still a fun book to take on a road trip--I
love giving the test to my friends. :) Most of the
time, the type descriptions are pretty much on target.

Of course, this is not hiking-related. Reading about
personality type is one of my big hobbies, I guess you
could say, so it's neat to see it come up on the list.

Waterfall
(now you don't need to wonder where the "INFP" of my
"INFPeace" e-mail name comes from). :)

=====
Visit the Louisiana Hiking Club at http://www.geocities.com/louisianahikingclub
Visit my ME-GA 2000 thru-hike updates at http://www.gorp.com/gorp/activity/hiking/thruhike/ninab_at.htm.