[at-l] Re: More Folding Packframe/Cot Pack Concept

#0 would be nice. When Hub works late and I was to snorkel. he sleeps on the boat.
Those side rails are killer.  He uses 2 CC bluepads withe 3 in of open cell on that to
keep from banging on those side rails.

>     Weight reductions:  Shorter legs without the braces (4" is enough) +
>smaller for backpacking efficiency.

The braces are what keeps the cot open from side to side, with expansion joints
adjuested with a wing nut type affair to tension the fabric and keep the whole rig
together.  You'd have to find another way to keep it spread from side to side...