[at-l] getting old

-----Original Message-----
From: at-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:at-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of Robert

>>Quote from Bette Davis "Getting old is not for sissie"

You know, I really think age is a number.  Up until the day he had his
stroke, my grandfather was in better shape then many men thirty years
younger.  Dad?  Just turned fifty and is healthier now than when I was
growing up.   So here's to getting older. I think my best years are ahead of
me. :-) (And I hope to inherent those healthy genes! )

Mags (who will be 189 y.o. in dog years next month...)

The true harvest of my life is intangible... a little star-dust caught, a
segment of the rainbow which I have clutched.
--Thoreau

Shop online without a credit card
http://www.rocketcash.com
RocketCash, a NetZero subsidiary