[at-l] Tents that are really for two?

I saw a couple with a cool Stephenson tent in the Grand Canyon. I don't know the
name of it, but they jokingly referred to it as the spaceship. It was a long
tube--something like 10' long--with a "nosecone" at either end. It also had
window coverings that became awnings on the side. It was silver and yellow and
supposedly weighed under 4#. They said they loved all the space.

Anyone on the list know the tent I'm talking about?
Chocolate