[at-l] Kelty Cloud and pollen

I wouldn't know if traction is good or bad, or if your prior surgery has a
real bearing on the matter. Chiropractors can be very helpful for back and
neck pain. I have additional respect for massage therapists and PT's for
similar treatment and diagnostic assistance, without the added costs of
X-rays. I have even more respect for the rare DO who can intervene even
further and knowledgeably. Of course, YMMV.

OrangeBug