[at-l] Re: keys!

At 04:05 PM 4/9/01 +0000, Trail Dude wrote:
>  In a act of frustration I grabbed the handle of the door and gave it a
> violent shake and low and behold the lock lever dropped.  I went in got
> my daypack and took those pups out for a nice dayhike.

I worked a while as a "contractor" on an Air Force Base in a western state
a few years back.  I had a credit card type of access to the interior of
the building I worked in, but not the authorized means to open the exterior
door to the lobby on off-hours (weekends).  But I found if I manhandled the
solid glass door by lifting it upwards and giving a gentle push, that
access could be gained to the inner lobby.   And some people think that
hours spent splitting firewood (building arm muscles) doesn't help advance
one's technical career?

The Wizard!  A gleam in his eye, a bounce in his step!