[at-l] Meals at Nolichucky Gorge/Expeditions?

In a message dated 4/9/2001 11:18:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
DaRedhead@aol.com writes:

> Actually there is a building there that says "NOC" but I've never been in it
> so I couldn't tell you what it is.  I was wondering about that myself,
> having
> never heard of it being there before - but I have seen it now.  USA Raft
> used
> to be Nolichucky Expeditions, but whether NOC took over USA Raft, I don't
> know.  As of last summer the rafts still said "USA Raft", anyway :)  No
> food
> to speak of at the campground, although I got the impression that there was
> some sort of food stand open select hours.  You'd definitely need a ride
> into
> town to eat.  But hey - Mahoneys now has a full service outfitter there
> !

Oh Jeeze!  We may have to wait until Saturday (when there will be food) for
the definitive answer.  However, I did this website for NGC.

 <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/tn/nolichucky/ntour.html";>Nolichucky Gorge Family Campground: Camping, hiking the Appalachian Trail,
boat</A>

Sly

multipart/alternative