[at-l] Tuckered

Well I am headed out for a few days early tomorrow to scrabble over some of
those PA rocks.  I was tuckered this winter at the Ruck and was totally in
shock as to how far off base I have been.  I just weighed in and I am 15
POUNDS lighter then last year.  I can't wait till I really get my act
together.  Thanks to all of you who have helped this hiker become more of a
backpacker.  The lessons learned were priceless.

Thank You Friar Tuck.

"Bowyer" (who is going with only one light source)