[at-l] jawja, sweet jawja

grey_owl1@juno.com wrote:

> What?  I thought that the law was still looking for you.
Are going in
> disguise again?

We can argue and bicker over who's looking for who if you
want. Really,
I've come to accept, and enjoy, being looked for. They have
their
'reasons'. I have mine. You want to believe that time, or
thyme, can heal
wounds. Somethyme, that's just not so. I hold no grudges,
and take
responsibility for what has taken place. And, I will be in a
disguise.
But, not because of needing to be incognito. No. It will be
because
sometimes I just want to feel pretty. So, I will don (dawn)
my skin-tight
red dress (with the plunging neckline exposing the right
amount of chest
hair.) and best pumps and go to Georgia. Yes, I will go to
Georgia. I may
even stop by and see dad while I'm there.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98