[at-l] Nimblewill Nomad reaches the end of his trail

Just got this note from Nomad and thought you all would be interested.

Trail's/Odyssey's End
Lin,
The old Nomad reached the monument marking the southernmost point on the
eastern North American Continent in Key West a little after two Wednesday,
April 4th.  Many friends were present to cheer me in!  300 trail days from
Cap Gaspe, 4,800 miles.  It really is hard to comprehend, that I've actually
been on the trail that long, traveled that far!  I know you were all with me
in spirit. Thanks for caring, thanks for your well-wishes along the way.
I'll be with friends and family for the next few days, then to return to
Dahlonega.
God Bless, Eb
Ten Million Steps, the book
www.nimblewillnomad.com

Eb will be doing his program at both Trail Fest and Traildays.  He sure will
have a lot more to share after this accomplishment.  He has asked my husband
"Dutch Treat" to perform the songs again during his programs (the music he
put to Nomad's poems).  So we will definitely be there!  Hope to see some of
you at both functions.  Always a good excuse for a party!

Hummingbird