[at-l] Filter/tabs and Vitamin C precipitating

his make NO sense at all. It is a lot easier to take a vitamin pill. There
are too many variables on the amount of iodine to use, without adding
vitamins to it.

Wildbill

In a message dated 4/5/2001 12:13:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cleek@cleekhouse.com writes:

> Hmm..I'm going to combine these to threads a bit and ask if anyone knows
> of any sort of water-soluble all-vitamin powder? It seems to me that if we
> can pack 100% of our RDA of vitamins in a little pill then it shouldn't be
> too difficult to put it in powder form with the intent of dissovling it in
> a quart of water. Maybe an iodine-vitamin combination? This would make
> sense to me. Each iodine-vitamin tab would be an appropriate proportion of
> the RDA for the amount of water the the iodine in said tab would treat.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---