[at-l] Filter/tabs

Little Frog,

I have used several methods of filtering, I have the Pur hiker, the =
Safewater anywhere 1liter bottle, and iodine. The last few section hikes =
I have been on I have just brought the iodine and rarely used it. I =
usually do not treat water above what I call civilization, I just fill =
up my wide mouth Pepsi bottle right from the stream. If I have to fill =
up below civilization I use iodine, no vitamin CO. Iodine is not that =
bad at all. The Safewater anywhere liter bottle only weighs 6-7ozs if =
you care to take it. The water does taste better out of it. You will =
need to keep a small cup handy to scoop out of low streams etc.. as the =
bottle will not fill much if the water is not running good.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---