[at-l] Grand Canyon + new thread

Haven't been there yet. My sister stopped through there and picked up one
of the local jokes...
The 12 Second Tour - When you step off the edge you get to see the whole
(depth of) the canyon in 12 secs <g>.
And the leading cause of death was said to occur during picture taking -
"One more step back dear..."

On the new thread, no danger involved, but I had my fuel bottle roll out of
my pack in the car. So after a long hike into camp we had to borrow fuel
from the neighbors. The worst part was that this was immediately after my
AT hike, when I was supposed to know what I was doing....

skeeter