[at-l] G4, was problem with my k-7

Cool, another G4 user. I had Glen make me a custom one with heavier fabric
but the same design, and I love it. I think it'll last a long time. It's
still only 17 oz.

BTW, I use a 2 mil construction-type very large garbage bag and just line
the whole pack on the inside, then fold over the top to prevent water from
leaking in. The thicker bag doesn't stretch and tear like an ordinary
garbage bag. I only use a few small sacks / mesh bags to organize things
inside.