[at-l] Re: Down Washing..... Down Proofing

Aloha All!
     Just wanted to offer up a quick mahalo for taking the time to
participate in my "do I wash? wash and proof? just proof?  or do absolutely
nothing?" pole.  I've learned tons in a very short period of time.  I've also
returned both the down wash and down proof to their manufacturer.  Mahalo for
the lessons.  Orangebug hit me hard and fast with a loud resounding no.  That
caught my attention for sure.  Immediately thereafter I received numerous
other responses all basically stating the same.  Boy I tell ya... ... ask a
question around here and you get far more than you pay for!
     Mahalo again for the lesson learned.
     Four days and almost too excited to count!
Aloha!  Ann
    ~\ooo/~
   (shaka!)

multipart/alternative