[at-l] Bummer

Hi Bob,
    I'm sorry to hear about your knee: I had a similar injury happen
many years ago right before starting a long hike, so I know almost how
you feel right now.
Here are some urls to a UK site that has a bunch of links to knee info
and a fairly active message board, although some of the abbreviations
are a bit obscure, like OS, which I take to mean operating surgery,
which I imagine means the same thing as "the surgeons'
office/clinic"......
http://www.kneeguru.co.uk/forum3b/KNEEguru1.html
or if that link doesn't work, the hme page is http://www.kneeguru.co.uk/

Best wishes on your recovery....

Alejandro

"...let them walk, let them walk, that the darkness overtake them not."
St. Augustine