[at-l] Bummer

Wow, this makes at least 3 listers off trail for knee injuries. Fur is
getting better, but still swelling and pain (even more than the normal
lyme pains) after only short distances. I never realized what impact the
knees had on them. I just "assumed" the feet would take a beating, and
the back from the load. This is really a bummer! Is there any
percentages out there as to the leading trail injuries? Is the knee
problems more with men and feet with women? This data may be
interresting to look at.

Bob, I hope the kind wishes and prayers from your friends out here on
their keypads help charge ya with extra healing power. If so, you've got
alot of energy heading your way, as we want "our own" to enjoy the
fruits of the trail. Fur is not a happy camper here, wishing he was out
there. Get well before the 4 walls close in on ya! And, I sure hope
you've got a room with a view so your spirits can dream! Take care!

Landslides