the list; was ...[at-l] Limbaugh

I second this motion.  I know for a fact, from our election day
discussions, that there are a lot of conservatives on the list.   who
despise the views of the Clintonistas, the dems, and libs just as
passionately as has been expressed here lately for the other side.
So when you make derogatory comments about conservatives, you are most
likely speaking directly to half the people listening.

On a trail note, a seldom heard trail note lately ...  I haven't heard
much about the class of 2001???  Where are the hikers? where are the
journal??  the adventures, the blisters?   the mad dogs?

t.