[at-l] Limbaugh

Greetings,

Gather your emotional views, your disgust, and your statistics, if you have
any, regarding gun control and income tax burdens and we can take it off
list.  You're right; this list doesn't need a detailed political discussion,
so to each according to his needs.....or something like that.

Take Care,

Tim

On Fri, 30 Mar 2001 13:47:16 EST, Trailmixup@aol.com wrote:

>  << I don't listen to Rush, and I do agree that there are greater
conservative minds to advance the cause of logic, fact and reason without
the flamboyant entertainment factor.  Thomas Sowell, David Horowitz and
Joseph Farah come to mind. >

>   ++++ Whenever I want to hear from a conservative on an issue, I seek out
what George F. Will has to say.  Although I rarely agree with him, I usually
find his analyses and conclusions to be cogent and well-reasoned.
>  ___________
>
>  <Each put forth reasoned conclusions that obliterate the liberal rants
for gun control, as well as tax relief for those who pay no taxes (keeping
in mind the liberal goal for the majority of voters to pay no income tax). <

>  ++++++ This has got to be among one of the most blatant misstatements I
have ever read.  Talk about flamboyant! The sheer stupidity contained in
that single sentence *obliterates* for me any credibility of the writer to
assess or to comment convincingly about what is or isn't "rational."  My
reaction to it?  The same as my reaction to Rush and his ilk -- (whether
conservative or liberal) -- "Uugghh!"  <recoiling in utter disgust>
>  _________
>>snipped<<
>  Ready

Send a cool gift with your E-Card