[at-l] Boy Scout handbook

At 12:13 PM 3/30/01 -0500, Snodrog5@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 3/30/01 8:34:21 AM Eastern Standard Time, kahley7@ptd.net
>writes:
>

> > I seek a Boy scout Handbook for compass education.  There are
> > many "vintage" copies around.  Have there been significant changes over the
> > years
> > of would a 1969 edition be valid?
>
>I'm pretty sure North is still in the same place, Kahley...
>:O)
>TJ

OK OK! <VVVBG>   I've written this several times today.  I'm not  a total ninny ;}
If I'm gonna buy the book, I thought there might be other stuff in there to learn and just didn't
want to buy one that was discredited     (in respect to other knowledge)   by time.LOL.......

You are lucky Hub already took your Photons to the post office <grin>