[at-l] clothes

Aloha Stitches!
     Aha!  There's a gal!  Another tights woman!  Whew!  I was beginning to
think that I made that up.  Good to see I'm not the only one.  I'm still
debating on the tights thing and right now they're still in the pack.
They're just so danged comfy and warm.
     As for the camp shoes and Railriders, those are looking more and more
like they're headed to the "back up/summer" pile.  I'll check out the teva
copies today.  Sure hope they're a lot more comfortable than they were in the
past.  Definitely worth a look though.
     The neoprene gloves are out.  Going to look for some really light glove
inserts.  My concern was if the mittens became weight that they'd be cold.
Suggestions?
     Mahalo for taking the time to respond.
Aloha!  Ann
    ~\ooo/~