[at-l] Revisit to the Clean Your Keyboard thread

 I just received this joke and thought it would be of interest to listers....

 <<
  When a guy's printer type began to grow faint, he called a
  local repair shop where a friendly man informed him that the
  printer probably needed only to be cleaned. Because the store
  charged $50 for such cleanings, he told him he might be
  better off reading the printer's manual and trying the
  job himself.

  Pleasantly surprised by his candor, he asked, "Does your boss
  know that you discourage business?"

  "Actually, it's my boss's idea," the employee replied
  sheepishly. "We usually make more money on repairs if we let
  people try to fix things themselves first."  >>

 Ha!

 Ready