P.S. --Re: [at-l] U R not gonna believe this.....

At 08:50 AM 3/29/01 -0500, Trailmixup@aol.com wrote:

>Is there gonna be a special division of the Rats Ass Society,
>the "Pack-Rats Ass Brigade," perhaps?  Table for two?  :-)
>
>Ready

LOL...me too.  Years ago, I was very into containers.  I have a suitcase
full off various and sundry "containers for stuff.  Every color of the little
M & M mini tubes...empty crystal light tubes......pencil pouches for
first aid kits....which were replaced with tuff plastic bags that dog chew sticks
used to come in(12 0f them in reserve)....pencil boxes for a camp kitchens...
makeup pouches....a dozen various  woven/brocaded/embroidered sacks
(what was I thinking????).....yada yada.

Since lightening my load, none of this stuff sees the light of day until I need to move
them to get to something important but I just can't seem to throw it away because of the
_some day i might need this_ syndrome.   Yeah,,right...some day I'm gonna wanna go
back to packing 50 lbs.....HA!!!!