[at-l] The Rat's Ass Society

Yep, that is what it means. If they need those things for their sense of
integrity and salvation, all the more power to them.

Yet, I'll bet that Krispy Kreme won't give free "hots" to an Avery Moniter,
or coffee in exchange for an Avery Certificate. I just don't think those
things are of any real value to anyone except those needing that type of
affirmation. (They probably drive a new Navigator while decked out in the
best of Abercrombie & Fitch, just to impress their neighbors.)

There is a place for that, just not in _my_ lifetime.

OrangeBug