[at-l] "Don't Forget ..................."

>>>"There have been a few hikers who forgot their boots."<<<

I wish I -had- forgot to bring the pair of boots I started from Springer
with, i would have been better off with 3 pair of wool socks and some
tire-tread huarachis....
Has anyone ever tried these:

http://www.backcountry-equipment.com/accessrs/a-misc/kevlar_laces.html

They are kind of pricey, but if a couple of dzen hikers get together and
one has a whlesale lic, i bet they are about  $2.50 per pr.

Alejandro

"...let them walk, let them walk, that the darkness overtake them not."
St. Augustine