[at-l] Starting to Worry

<<Just for the record, does anyone know of ANYBODY with such faith in their support person?  >>

Yep. Although Datto did make pretty detailed lists of maildrops and his preferences, you have to understand that we had never even met so he needed to give me a little guidance in those areas. He sent me cash, gear, maps, food with total faith that I would send him what he needed when and where he needed it. I guess he will have to comment on whether I did it correctly but I am still amazed at the confidence he showed in someone he had never met. In fact, I am not even sure we have even spoken?

POG