[at-l] Body of Evidence.....and non-evidence

Sounds to me like you're describing WF, at least my experience with him.
First he banned me from ATML, then refused to discuss the situation
privately. Even the vulgar, and may I add totally disrespectful (to me and
MANY other hikers), e-mail. OK, Ok, maybe not truly vulgar, but very demeaning.

Sorry I can't send copies, I don't keep copies of any e-mail, list or
otherwise, as a general rule. But this sure doesn't mean it didn't happen.
I think there are many who would corroborate that this is WF's style. Maybe
you just ran into a few individuals who took WF's teachings to heart and
followed his example.

Anyway, have a good hike!!!  :-)

Lyle