[at-l] Body of Evidence

I agree. I said so about a week ago. We could enlist Rangers to catch and
release candidate thru hikers, tag them with the GPS tracker and allow the
hikers to go along their merry way. This could be much like tracking folks
on probation, or truckers touring the interstates, or bears lurking about
the Smokies. This is very workable with little weight penalty, and only a
small cost in privacy and pain. I'd expect these to be radio transmitters
to allow WF to track these potential trail liars from the comfort of the
palatial and expansive Appalachian Studies Estate and car wash. Plus, WF
could make a few bucks by allowing others a pay-per-view of the movements
of their favorite hikers - in real time - as they mosey up the AT!

This is a very important concept that we should all endorse and wait to see
how quickly WF consummates the program. I think it will occur about 3 weeks
after he sues everyone who ever published a trail guide using English
words, thereby obviously violating his copyright.

OrangeBug
[move along, nothing to see here]