[at-l] Correct salutation?

In a message dated 3/26/2001 3:41:51 AM Eastern Standard Time,
tschamp@tiac.net writes:

> I'll let WildBill or anyone else with more military/firearm experience
> correct me, but my guess is that the proper way to address people blasting
> machine guns in the woods might be, "Sir"!

No, There two answers.

1. If not armed. Take cover and/or move out of the area and do not say
anything.

2. If armed yourselt. The answer is two well placed shots to their head's,
then you have two Uzi's for your collection.

Wildbill

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---