[at-l] Trail Fest Anyone? and a few pics -

Is it too early to start raising hands for Trail Fest next month? I'm trying to determine whether or not to camp all weekend or just come down for the day on Saturday.  I will have Cassy that weekend as Toney is doing the Dogwood half hundred, and trying to get a feel for whether I should bring Shannon along to help me watch her.  Although who would help me watch Shannon? ;)

Speaking of which, here are a few pics that Tom took - the ones of Cas and Shannon before we left for our hike, and I'm still trying to figure out how I can no longer see my messy bed which Cas is sitting on or the walls behind her (not trail related at all, but I thought they were excellent pics) The others are one of us freezing our *)&(^((& off on the Lakeshore Trail in the Smokies, and one of the infamous "Tunnel to Nowhere" which was discussed a month or two back on the list.  Kinda spooky walking thru it (it's VERY long) when it's almost dark out.

http://www.bigdayphoto.com/tom/images/shannon_01080102_8.jpg

http://www.bigdayphoto.com/tom/images/cassie_01080101_13.jpg

http://www.bigdayphoto.com/tom/images/conni_and_tom_01080104_3.jpg

http://www.bigdayphoto.com/tom/images/tunnel_01080104_6.jpg

So anyways - anyone going to Trail Fest? :)

The Redhead