[at-l] Snakes

We have turtles and non-venomous snakes in our neighborhood pond that
have long controlled our duckling population, but I've never heard of
an adult duck getting whacked by a snake. Usually that belongs to cars
and folks tired of stepping in duck poop. Currently, we are in the
early stages of Canada Geese intolerance. Hatred should show up within
3 weeks.

Bill....