[at-l] Snakes

Our daughter had a school field trip to Harpers Ferry last year. During
thier lunch break, a few of them decided to sit by the water to eat. She
said there were alot of copperheads nearby, 3 of which were aggressivly
chasing a duck. The darned things took the duck down too. She said it
dropped right over. They were "grossed out" and left the scene of the
crime, so she didnt know if the reptiles ate the duck or not. But she
seemed to think many of them were around the area. Of course, when the
teacher learned of the snake presence, no other children were able to go
over there. Wow....I REALLY dont like those things!

Landslides