[at-l] Belcher don't leave (journal link)

Belcher's (AKA Dawn Springer) journal is the most entertaining tale of the
trail I've ever read, and I've READ THEM ALL.  I even suggested to her that
she should try and get it published.  She's funny, and when I say funny, I
mean laugh out loud, knee slapping, can't catch your breath, snorting funny!
Warning:  Don't drink any liquids while reading it, it's liable to wind up on
your computer screen!

Here's the link:
 <A
HREF="http://trailplace.com/cgi-bin/miva?index_tp.mv+mode=Index&fileid=9473939

81">Journal of Dawn Stringer</A>

Happy Reading (another warning:  it's addictive!)

Kelly Sue