[at-l] frogtogs vrs precip

Thanks to anklebear and Alejandro, I owe a desert set of Frogg Toggs. (IOW,
they're white. Wish I owned the dessert set, as well. ;->) I have a Grand Canyon
backpack coming up in early April. I was thinking of bringing the anorak along
for sun coverage and an evening layer, if necessary. Are the pants comfortable
enough to sleep in?

Give Me Chocolate