[at-l] Drink Can Stove Experience

Thanks for the stove report.  I made the Photon stove (Don Johnston design) but mine's made with Knudsen Spritzer cans....seems to work fine!   I haven't taken mine out for a real test yet, but at-home tests work great for boiling water in about 7 minutes.  I've always used the Whisperlight which has worked great, but I really like the simplicity (and the very idea) of the drink can stove.  Think I'll try the 'pepsi can' design also for comparison.
What size/type pot are you using on the stove?  I'm looking at titanium pots, trying to determine if they're worth the $$.  I'd appreciate hearing other opinions on pots?   Linda