[at-l] Drink Can Stove Experience

In a message dated 3/22/01 8:31:27 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Stewart_Holt@compuserve.com writes:

> So for dinner we used about 3.5 oz of alcohol. We did breakfast oatmeal, hot
> chocolate, and wash with about 1.5 - 2 oz of fuel. I was hoping to use less

Doesn't this seem counterproductive?  I never paid attention by the day, but
my whisperlight will cook for me a week on my 11 oz. fuel bottle.  It seems
the fuel would out weigh the stove.  Am I missing something?

Clyde

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---