[at-l] ^*@$^$ petzl tikka

At 05:07 AM 3/23/01 -0800, you wrote:
>Take a quarter and use it to push on the little purple oval doodad. It
>comes right open. Closing the ^*@$^$ thing is a real bite.

Boy.ya got that right!  Got it all loaded and put the puppy on, switched it on
and it fell open and the batteries fell out and hit me on da nose.  It looked like it was
closed.....now..to figure out how to over and under to adjust the size so it stays....
Man.am I having a blonde morning or what......