[at-l] frogtogs vrs preci...YES to Frogg Toggs!!!

I LOVE my Frogg Toggs!!!

I saw a note from someone who spoke negatively about Frogg Toggs.  I would
swear by mine.  I have hiked through pouring rain and stayed totally dry.  I
wear them even when I am not hiking. When the wind was really going strong
they blocked out the wind.  And they are incredibly light....14 oz .for the
set. My husband actually slipped in a stream while pumping water, landed on
his butt, and his clothing underneath was totally dry.  I am sure that there
is always someone who is unhappy with a product, but I wouldn't trade mine
for any other rain or wind gear.  BTW, I got mine at the Underwear Guys and
the man there (cannot remember his name, but some of you will know him.  He
was selling gear at the last Gathering!) is still wearing his doing a Triple
Crown.  I saw his after the A.T. thru and
they were dirty and stained but still in great shape, no tears of any kind.

Two things I would never hike without......my Lekii's and my Froggtoggs!

Hummingbird