[at-l] REI

Did you get the name?   The best way to insure we get knowledgable help
is to get the name and then ask for that person.  Otherwise we could get
the guy that was workin in Lowe's last week.  Plus, if enough people make
a big deal about asking for a particular person, said person could get a
raise and be happyier in the job!