[at-l] packing your pack suggestion was kelty 60 thingy

I agree, and I marvel at how you sent this message from "tomorrow"!
Could you do us a favor and let a few of us know how the UNC game went,
so I can get my bets in!

Bill....

--- At Sun, 18 Mar 2001 23:45:19 -0500 Paul Miller <jeanpaul@iname.com>