[at-l] Cleaning Your Keyboard (was Orangebug's trip)

In a message dated 3/16/01 1:05:50 PM Pacific Standard Time,
cleek@cleekhouse.com writes:

> Anyway, the point is that cleaning your keyboard with water is a bad

OK the only way to solve this is to do a test.  I will now unhook my keyboard
and try it.  Back in a minute.

sdjovhvgf9rfqrfgvegfnperughahfuarhrfafvyaerfgpiwerhffuhwfguhofuhaiufh9auegfpse

ggbthnokhnokhjrtghsrithjgtwfiitijqt-825684gidfvbgu7dvnvdnoha0rtpueghdfnvadjngo

svp

Clyde

multipart/alternative
  text/html