[at-l] Cleaning Your Keyboard (was Orangebug's trip)

A bathtub has soap in it.

A better experiment (and one that I did in high school) is to fill a bowl
with tap water, take a lamp and separate the two power leads on the wire.
Cut one of them and stick each end of the cut leads in the water.  Plug in
the lamp.

Turn on the lamp.

The light will not turn on.

Add salt to the water.

The light will magically turn on.

The water I wash my keyboard with is a whole lot safer than the coke I
spilled in it.  You have a better chance of shorting your keyboard with
contaminates than oxidizing your keyboard because it was washed with water.

Charles