[at-l] Vandalism

 you know, the night before i hiked up to chestnut knob, i spent the night at a campsite by the road.  it was a friday or saturday night, which was silly of me, but i did get a nice visit from some loud, obnoxious hoodlums in the middle of the night.  they set off firecrackers, but did no harm to me.  i just kept thinking, "if they come over here to give me trouble, they sure as heck better bring some beer."

belcher

  David Hicks <daveh@usit.net> wrote:
Sunday, March 11- RATC members took a group of Scouts along Chestnut Ridge
trail near Roanoke Mtn. Campground. They weren't gone 3 hours and 2 cars
were broken into. 2 purses were stolen and a terrible mess was the result.
Vandals used a large rock which was inside the vehicle. 1st incident I have
heard of vandalism up there.

Chainsaw

"One can't love man without hating most of the creatures who pretend to bear his name." -Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead