[at-l] Obviously, They Haven't Tried---

On Mon, 12 Mar 2001 22:20:48 -0500 "Charles Copeland"
<charles@uswnet.com> writes:
> The Atlanta Constitution article also said that the AT ended in
> Alabama!!!

Weren't some reporters  from the AC part of the team that covered the AT
back in '95? (_An Appalachian Adventure_ is also one of my two favorite
books on the AT.  If you get a chance, buy this book. Great photos, and
shows the trail from more than just a thru-hikers standpoint (though they
are prominently featured). Rightly puts  the trail in perspective  as a
treasure for all Americans.  Buying and reading this book was also one of
my direct influences for thru-hiking in '98. Excellent book...)

Mags (who was not just outside the Smokies three years ago today)...

The true harvest of my life is intangible... a little star-dust caught, a
 segment of the rainbow which I have clutched.
-- -Thoreau
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.