[at-l] Pog Ear

In a message dated 03/04/2001 9:41:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
KarenS62@aol.com writes:

> They wouldn't even use a decent knife - Simply Seeking just pulled out her
> tiny swiss army knife and helped herself.

A tiny swiss army knife is best -- dull and painful, requires some repetitive
slicing to cut off the gulp...ears.  But, it figures I would again be doing
that which I am so good at...helping myself and getting what I want.

Happy Trails!
Simply

multipart/alternative
  text/html