[at-l] Stop the insanity

kahley7 wrote:

> I have never been able to drive home from anywhere on RT 81 > without getting screwed up because the car just naturally turns > off to Wildware!!!!

I know, same here with exit 25 on the PA Turnpike.  I had to stop at REI
last week since I had meeting near exit 28.

> BTW....Steve, was it you who said something about joining up on > some angeling this season? If it wasn't you, could whoever asked > me about it at the RUCK give a hollar?

No it wasn't me. I'm no angel :) but I did volunteer to help Shakey with
the Tagg Run shelter maintenance.  I'm waiting for the inservice.  Bob??

Hey, the snow's sticking on the pavement!  This is great, kayaking
yesterday - xcountry tomorrow.

Steve